Fiji’s best surf breaks
Namotu Island is situated a stone’s throw from Fiji’s best surf breaks (including Cloudbreak) and in the heart of a wide variety of reefs that create incredible waves while also providing ideal fishing grounds close to land.
Check Namotu Lefts, Swimming Pools and Wilkes Pass from the beach or travel just 10 minutes to surf Cloudbreak and 5 minutes to Restaurants. There are lefts and rights, fast and hollow or waves for beginners. Surf, SUP, kite, wing, foil or sail, we have it all on our doorstep. Unlike other resorts, we include unlimited use of surf boats so you can spend as much or as little time in the water as you like.
The Island is just a short boat trip from the mainland and all your transfers are included. If you love the ocean, this is your paradise.
The Fiji Islands enjoys a tropical climate, with average temperatures in the winter months of about 84’F or 29’C and in the summer months of about 88’F or 31’C.
All Namotu packages come with the below at a minimum. Signature Weeks have further inclusions.
- 7 nights accommodation on Namotu Island Resort (Sunday – Sunday)
- Unlimited use of surf boats with unlimited access to Namotu Lefts, Restaurants, Swimming Pools & Wilkes plus first boat to Cloudbreak
- Surf guide in the water with you at all times to ensure you are safe
- Fishing for the restaurant with resident fisherman onboard the Mai Kana
- Use of soft top surfboards, snorkelling gear & paddleboards
- 3 meals daily plus Namotu’s famous nightly snacks
- Tea, coffee & filtered water
- Round trip Airport transfers via bus and boat
- Daily yoga
- Off-Island trips such as Cloud9, Musket Cove & more
- Renowned Fijian night & local weekly entertainment
- Wifi Internet
Additional: Beverages, (except for filtered water, basic tea and coffee), photography, massage, gratuities, travel insurance & luggage fees imposed by airline.