Although we’re close to Nadi and provide a full shopping service for any sundries you may have forgotten, it helps to pack the essentials as we only have a small boutique on the Island. Below are our recommendations for what to pack.
In the water…
- 1mm wetsuit top or rash guard for sun protection. In the winter months (May-Sept) or if you plan to spearfish, dive or kite we suggest a light spring suit.
- Fin key
- Spare fins
- Leashes (2)
- Reef booties (optional)
- Surfboards (we have waves for all kinds of craft so bring your favourite board/s)
- Surf hat
- Sunblock (reef-safe varieties only. Please help us look after our environment).
- Tropical surf wax
- Wax comb
- Ding repair kit / sun cure
On the land…
- Airline tickets copy
- Travel insurance policy and copy
- Credit card for bar tab (Visa, Amex, Mastercard accepted)
- Cash (USD of FJD for tipping and other incidentals)
- Long sleeve shirt for evenings and sun protection
- Pain medication
- Prescription medications
- Beach towel
- Waterproof bag
- Spray jacket